Weekly discussion of all patients followed by the inpatient infectious disease team as well as any other outpatients who are interesting or in whom additional discussion of their clinical care may benefit their treatment. Will provide journal club review articles and update in local infectious disease research discoveries throughout the year
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss unusual case presentations within pediatric infectious diseases as well as common cases with unusual aspects
- Review or discuss latest literature on various infectious disease topics and difference in standards in clinical infectious disease care throughout different organizations / hospital systems within the US
- Updates in research related to infectious disease department
Kathleen Ryan Loker, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
MOC Part II
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 2 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Participation shared with ABP through PARS:
Individual participants’ information will be shared with ABP through the ACCME Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.