- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Management of pediatric patients with leukemia and lymphoma. This meeting will enhance knowledge of participants, develop research ideas & clinical trials, improve care of patients through collaborative discussions across BMT and oncology.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Residents, Fellows, Nurses, Junior Faculty
1) Understand management decisions for high risk patients
2) Learn about new research opportunities and/or updates on current research
3) Expand knowledge on leukemia biology
Activity Director: Michael Burke, MD
Additional Planner: Chris Schulta, NP
All Faculty and Staff
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.