Management of pediatric patients with leukemia and lymphoma. This meeting will enhance knowledge of participants, develop research ideas & clinical trials, improve care of patients through collaborative discussions across BMT and oncology.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Residents, Fellows, Nurses, Junior Faculty
- Understand management decisions for high risk patient
- Learn about new research opportunities and/or updates on current research
- Expand knowledge on leukemia biology
Presenter: Dr. Michael Burke
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.