This CME series will address gaps in practice in imaging children here at CHW. Many things might change, including techniques to reduce radiation dose to patients, new imaging sequences/paradigms to improve radiodiagnosis.
Our Pediatric Imaging Journal Club and resident presentations will engage everyone in discussion on research, education, and findings. Practice patterns, procedures, and standard imaging techniques will change.
Radiology Faculty, Radiology Residents, Pediatric Residents, and Medical Students
- Understand the anatomy of the ankle
- Recognize igamentous injuries of the ankle and how they releate to classifications.
- Recognize common pediatric fractures of the ankle
- Review pathophysiology/etioway
- Review imaging findings
- Review interesting case
Disclosure: In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Department of Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.