- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This is an academic program and all faculty and Allied Health Professionals serve as teachers to Imaging and Pediatric residents. Everyone needs to be update on new advances. If faculty is not up to date in the new advances, the Pediatric residents will not have the most up to date information when they complete their rotation with us, and our patients will not receive the most up to date standards of care in imaging.
This CME series will address gaps in practice in imaging children here at CHW. Many things might change, including techniques to reduce radiation dose to patients, new imaging sequences/paradigms to improve radiodiagnosis.
Radiologists, Fellows, Radiology Residents, Pediatric Residents, and Medical Students.
- Critically assess current literature relevant to Pediatric Imaging.
- Evaluate whether findings from a study have applicability to Pediatric Imaging
- Assess how to change one’s practice, thereby improving the quality of care, based on findings from literature and CME presentation content.