The Pediatric Surgery Basic Science conference is a weekly forum that presents translational and clinical research conducted by individuals in the Division of Pediatric Surgery, as well as by faculty and staff of the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, the Medical College of Wisconsin, and invited guests. Providing exposure to contemporary scientific investigation is critical in the educational development of our trainees, and for faculty maintenance of competency in our field.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Fellows
- Pediatric Residents
- Pediatric Students
- Pediatric Physicians Assistant
- Pediatric RN's
- Pediatric Physician Providers throughout Children's Hospital
- Discuss basic science/clinical research and/or translational research in this field.
- Discuss opportunities for collaboration to optimize research opportunities.
- Discuss safety and quality issues with regard to this topic.
Faculty & credentials:
Disclosure: In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Marjorie Arca, MD
Keith Oldham, MD
Thomas Sato MD
Speaker: Title #1: Bougie Study Presented by: Nathan Heinzerling, MD and Title #2: Case Log Update Presented by: Jessica Schultz, BA, BSN
Tammy Decker and Jenny Bruggink
+1 (414) 266-6559
Friday, May 16, 2014 - 8:30am to 9:30am
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave.6M Large Conference Room
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.