More Information: Email email@example.com (414.266.6559) or firstname.lastname@example.org (414.266.6577).
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Fellows
- Pediatric Residents
- Pediatric Students
- Pediatric Physicians Assistant
- Pediatric RN's
- Pediatric Physician Providers throughout Children's Hospital
- Discuss basic science/clinical research and/or translational research in this field.
- Discuss opportunities for collaboration to optimize research opportunities.
- Discuss safety and quality issues with regard to this topic.
Henry- Clinicopathologic Findings Predictive of Relapse in Children with Stage III Favorable-Histology Wilms' Tumor
Erica- Is adrenalectomy necessary during unilateral nephrectomy for Wilms Tumor? A report from the Children's Oncology Group
Paul- Primary nephrectomy and intraoperative tumor spill: report from the Children's Oncology Group (COG) renal tumors committee
Katie- Evaluation of Diagnostic Performance of CT for Detection fo Tumor Thrombus in Children with Wilms Tumor: A Report from COG.
The learning objectives:
-To review the identified risk factors for relapse in children with stage III Wilms
-To review the impact of adrenalectomy during nephrectomy for Wilms tumor
-To review risk factors for tumor rupture during nephrectomy
-To compare the effectiveness of CT and US in detecting tumor thrombus associated with Wilms tumor.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.