- Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Fellows
- Pediatric Residents
- Pediatric Students
- Pediatric Physicians Assistant
- Pediatric RN's
- Pediatric Physician Providers throughout Children's Hospital
1. Discuss clinical presentation, physiology, pathophysiology, and evaluation of common and uncommon pediatric surgical problems.
2. Acquire and demonstrate new medical knowledge in patient diagnosis and management.
3. Understand medical and surgical outcomes.
· Recognize Comorbidities associated with Obesity
· Review criteria for selecting surgical Candidates
· Role of multidisciplinary Team
· Nutritional and Gastrointestinal Complications of Bariatric Surgery
· Postoperative Care
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.