- Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Fellows
- Pediatric Residents
- Pediatric Students
- Pediatric Physicians Assistant
- Pediatric RN's
- Pediatric Physician Providers throughout Children's Hospital
1. Discuss clinical presentation, physiology, pathophysiology, and evaluation of common and uncommon pediatric surgical problems.
2. Acquire and demonstrate new medical knowledge in patient diagnosis and management.
3. Understand medical and surgical outcomes.
Presented by: Dr. Dave Lal, Dr. Diana Lerner & Dr. Katja Kovacic
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.