- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This is a forum whereby knowledge – both accepted and novel – is presented to maintain competence in medical knowledge, patient care, and systems based practice. The multidisciplinary nature of this conference allows rapid dissemination of medical knowledge and encourages discussion among our surgical group as well as our subspecialty colleagues. We use this conference platform to modify our multidisciplinary patient care pathways and evaluate performance based upon patient outcomes.
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Pediatric Fellows
- Pediatric Residents
- Pediatric Students
- Pediatric Physicians Assistant
- Pediatric RN's
- Pediatric Physician Providers throughout Children's Hospital
1. Discuss clinical presentation, physiology, pathophysiology, and evaluation of common and uncommon pediatric surgical problems.
2. Acquire and demonstrate new medical knowledge in patient diagnosis and management.
3. Understand medical and surgical outcomes.