- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The field of Pediatric Surgery is continuously advancing. Pediatric surgeons have to stay current in the methods of evaluation and techniques of surgery in order to provide best care for infants and children at a tertiary level and to teach residents and fellows. Additionally, the field of research in Pediatric health care must keep pace with current clinical developments. Ideally, this conference would bring together research and clinical concepts to achieve advances in patient care.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Pediatric Surgery faculty and staff
1) Explain the value and use of newest technological methods to calculate genetic risk in family based and case cohort studies.
2) Describe the value and use of transcriptome sequencing- RNAseq analysis.
3) Discuss the value and use of pluripotent cell technology.
Aoy Mitchell, Ph.D.
Department of Surgery
Division of Pediatric Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
Kirkwood Pritchard, Ph.D. (Activity Director)
Keith Oldham, MD (Planner)
Aaron Kinney, MS (Planner)
Meghann Sytsma (Coordinator)
No relevant financial relationships to disclose