The Pediatric Tumor Board is an interactive, interdisciplinary forum that is held on a weekly basis to present and discuss questions of best medical care for periatric cancer patients. Peer revied data pertaining to diagnostic, therapeutic or management dilemmas are presented and discussed at this conference. Cases with rare cancer or unique presentations, or those that have had unforeseen complications are discussed as well.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Oncologist, Patholigist, Radiologist, Hematologist, CRCs, BMT
- Differential diagnosis of varying presenting symptoms (depending on the case)
- Examine current management of pediatric oncologic diagnosis and oncologic problems.
- Evaluate current literature pertaining to oncologic diagnosis. management, or problems.
Faculty & credentials:
Activity Directors Bruce Camitta, MD
Craig Erker, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
+1 (414) 955-4170
02/05/2015 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
CHILDREN'S CORPORATE CENTER
999 N 92nd St.SUITE 440 (4TH FLOOR), ROOM #130
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.