The Pediatric Tumor Board is an interactive, interdisciplinary forum that is held on a weekly basis to present and discuss questions of best medical care of pediatric cancer patients. Peer reviewed data pertaining to diagnostic, therapeutic or management dilemmas are presented and discussed at this conference. Cases with rare cancer or unique presentations, or those that have had unforeseen complications are discussed as well.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physicians (fellows/residents)
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Analyze diagnosis of varying presenting symptoms (depending on the case).
- Outline current management of pediatric oncologic diagnosis and oncologic problems.
- Examine current literature pertaining to oncologic diagnosis. management, or problems.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Kristin Zorn, MD
The Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.