Join Society for Pediatric Urgent Care (SPUC) for weekly webinars designed to equip providers with knowledge of best practices for common Pediatric Urgent Care conditions. The goal is to foster a community of providers through academically rigorous, web-based lectures. This webinar series creates the infrastructure for Pediatric Urgent Care systems across the country for spreading ideas and learning from one another. In addition, the webinar series gives providers an ongoing opportunity to earn CME in topics speciﬁc to Pediatric Urgent Care.
- Physician (fellows/residents)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
• Identify common clinical presentations of EVALI patients.
• Identify common diagnostic tests that should be considered when evaluating EVALI patients.
• Understand overall EVALI prognosis
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Juan Ruiz, MD
Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin / Children's Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours