John Kryger, MD
Medical Director, Pediatric Urology - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Professor and Chief - the Medical College of Wisconsin
Coleen Weber Rosen DNP, FNP-C [Articles 3 & 4]
Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner Division of Pediatric Urology
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin & Medical College of Wisconsin
1. Appendix or Ileumd- Which is the Best Material for Mitrofanoff Channel Formation in Adults?
(Eabhann et al., 2019). THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY. https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000356 Vol. 202, 757-762, October 2019
2. Effect of Prenatal Repair of Myelomeningocele on Urological Outcomes at School Age
(Brock III et al., 2019) THE JOURNAL OF UROLOGY. https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000000334 Vol. 202, 812-818, October 2019
3. AAP Reports on Use of Probiotics and Prebiotics in Children
ARMSTRONG, C., 2011. American Family Physician. P 851-52. www.aafp.org/afp
4. Probiotics and the Prevention of Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea in Infants and Children
(Bradley et al., 2016) JAMA. Volume 316, Number 14 (Reprinted) jama.com
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.