Heidi Vanderpool, APNP
Children's WI - Urology
Dr. John Kryger MD
Children's WI - Chief of Urology
1. Emotional and behavioral problems in children and adolescents with lower urinary tract dysfunction: a population-based study.
Journal of Pediatric Urology, Volume 15, Issue 4, 376.e1 - 376.e7 Dourado, E.R. et al. 10.1016/j.jpurol.2018.12.003
2. Pediatric Kidney Transplantation Outcomes in Children with Primary Urological Abnormalities Versus Nonurological Abnormalities: Long-Term Results.
Journal of Urology. Jahromi MS, Velasquez MC, Blachman-Braun R, et al. 2020;203(2) :406-412. doi:10.1097/ju.0000000000000528
3. Urodynamic Outcomes in Children after Single and Multiple Injections for Overactive and Low Compliance Neurogenic Bladder Treated with Abobotulinum Toxin
A. Journal of Urology, 203(2), 413–419. Naqvi, S., Clothier, J., Wright, A., & Garriboli, M. (2020). doi: 10.1097/ju.0000000000000540
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.