The pediatric urology conference series is a multimodal weekly educational conference to address ongoing educational needs of pediatric urology RN’s, NP’s, clinical research staff and MD’s. Rotating formats of didactic sessions on various topics in pediatric urology are utilized in conjunction with interactive journal clubs and case-based presentations for discussion and practice improvement. Emphasis is placed on defining and creating opportunities for multispecialty educational opportunities and collaborations with other specialties, including pathology, radiology, general surgery, neurosurgery, nephrology and other disciplines with whom pediatric urologists interact in the care of clinical patients.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Describe the current known best practices of pediatric urology and identify gaps in evidence based medicine for this condition
- Make a plan to incorporate best practices into routine clinical care
- Identify and engage critical stakeholders in other disciplines to collaboratively improve overall care for children with pediatric urologic conditions.
no presenters; open discussion
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
M & M Conference
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.