- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Obstetric physicians
- Radiology residents
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify normal/abnormal conditions in each of the case studies presented
- Describe appropriate workup and how ultrasound plays a role in management of the case studies presented
- State management recommendations for conditions presented in case studies
All persons in control of content have NO relevent financila relationships to disclose except:
Margaret H. Carr, MD has a relationship with GE Healthcare as a member of their speaker's bureau.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved