The teaching issue we wish to address is updating physicians and ultrasonographers in the most current information related to perinatal ultrasound. This activity will present new practice information, supported by current literature and research, regarding perinatal ultrasound, sophisticated performance techniques, and recommendations for management of problems. Case studies will be used to illustrate the new information and its application to obstetrical ultrasound. The case studies will add to the participant’s knowledge, improving skills and judgment.
- Ultrasonographers using perinatal ultrasound in their practice
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify normal/abnormal conditions in each of the case studies presented
- Describe appropriate workup and how ultrasound plays a role in management of the case studies presented
- State management recommendations for conditions presented in case studies
All persons in control of content have NO relevent financial relationships to disclose except:
|Margaret H. Carr, MD||GE Healthcare||Speaker|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.