The teaching issue we wish to address is updating physicians and ultrasonographers in the most current information related to perinatal ultrasound. This activity will present new practice information, supported by current literature and research, regarding perinatal ultrasound, sophisticated performance techniques, and recommendations for management of problems. Case studies will be used to illustrate the new information and its application to obstetrical ultrasound. The case studies will add to the participant’s knowledge, improving skills and judgment.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians and ultrasonographers working in obstetrics.
- identify normal/abnormal conditions in each of the case studies presented
- describe appropriate workup and how ultrasound plays a role in management of the case studies presented
- state management recommendations for conditions presented in case studies
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.