The research issue we wish to address is increasing research activity within the department, and forming/capitalizing on collaborations with faculty from other departments and institutions.
Allied Health Care Professionals
Speaker: Travis Wojtowicz, PA
Title: Epidural Spinal Cord Stimulation for Motor Recovery in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
1. Understand the important studies demonstration motor recovery using Epidural Spinal Cord Stimulation (ESS) in chronic Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
2. Describe the basis theory behind motor recovery using ESS in chronic SCI
3. Identify the limitations of current research of ESS in chronic SCI
4. Describe tenets of a potential MCW based ESS in chronic SCI study
Presenter: Travis Wojtowicz, PA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Director: Matt Durand, PhD
Diane Braza, MD
Nick Ketchum, MD
John McGuire, MD
Karin Goodfriend, MD
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Meagan Jozwiak, MD
Erin Beddows, MD
Erin McGonigle, MD
Moriah Iverson, MS
Matt Durand, PhD
Rachel Minkin, MS
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.