ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The research issue we wish to address is increasing research activity within the department, and forming/capitalizing on collaborations with faculty from other departments and institutions.
Allied Health Care Professionals
Matt Durand, PhD
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Discuss the history of ischemic conditioning as it applies to motor function.
- Review studies which show that ischemic conditioning can improve motor function in stroke survivors
- Discuss future applications of ischemic conditioning for prehabilitation and rehabilitation
Presenter: Matt Durand, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Director: Matt Durand, PhD
Diane Braza, MD
Nick Ketchum, MD
John McGuire, MD
Karin Goodfriend, MD
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Meagan Jozwiak, MD
Erin Beddows, MD
Erin McGonigle, MD
Moriah Iverson, MS
Matt Durand, PhD
Rachel Minkin, MS