Allied Health Care Professionals
- Analyze and evaluate new technology and techniques in Plastic Surgery and apply these to patient care, if applicable.
- Gain better understanding of the current guidelines and literature related to Plastic Surgery and associated issues.
- Understand the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to patient care by gaining insight from colleagues in the fields of Infectious Disease, Radiology and Dermatology.
Presenter: Karri Adamson MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.