- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Healthcare professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
1. Evaluate the component of a dose-exposure-response relationship in commonly used medications in PM&R.
2. Contrast different formulations of baclofen as it relates to their exposure and effectiveness.
3. Discuss the precision medicine applications that could be utilized in PM&R medications.
Matthew McLaughlin, MD, MS
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Mercy - Kansas City
- Christopher L. White, MD / Director
- Heather M Curtiss, MD
- Carley N. Sauter, MD
- Stacy M. Stibb, DO
- Mary K. Voegeli, FNP-BC, APNP, CRRN, CBIS
- Jennifer N. Yacub-Martin, MD
- Linda Yoon, RN
- Kimberley L. Zvara, MD
- Beatriz Envila, AA / Coordinator
- Matthew McLaughlin, MD, MS
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.