- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Healthcare professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify disfunctions between health disparities, health inequities, and health justice.
- Apply equity framework to the ICF and F-Words models.
- Discuss opportunities to advance health equity at the individual, institutional, and systematic level.
Molly Fuentes, MD, MS
Seattle Children's and University of Washington
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Christopher L. White, MD / Director
- Heather M Curtiss, MD
- Carley N. Sauter, MD
- Stacy M. Stibb, DO
- Mary K. Voegeli, FNP-BC, APNP, CRRN, CBIS
- Jennifer N. Yacub-Martin, MD
- Linda Yoon, RN
- Kimberley L. Zvara, MD
- Beatriz Envila, AA / Coordinator
- Molly Fuentes, MD, MS - Speaker
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.