- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Healthcare professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Define the challenges that physiatrists face in the field of PM&R.
- Analyze how the addition of rheumatology has added some strengths and imposed challenges to PM&R
- Consider how the global pandemic has affected the clinical, and educational practice, and has also provided opportunities to enrich the future of continuing medical education in Egypt.
Mona Mansour Hassab ElNaby, MD
Professor in Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
Ain Shams University
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Christopher L. White, MD / Director
- Heather M Curtiss, MD
- Carley N. Sauter, MD
- Stacy M. Stibb, DO
- Mary K. Voegeli, FNP-BC, APNP, CRRN, CBIS
- Jennifer N. Yacub-Martin, MD
- Linda Yoon, RN
- Kimberley L. Zvara, MD
- Beatriz Envila, AA / Coordinator
- Stacy Olson, RN - Speaker
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.