- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a specialty which encompasses a wide range of clinical pathology and is ever evolving. MCW PM&R Grand Rounds strives to give clinicians in practice and training education and updates that reflect new advances and best in care practices for this specialty. Areas identified for focus this year include advances in diagnosing and treating neuromuscular disease, lymphedema and musculoskeletal conditions.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Relate the demographic trends that will affect inpatient rehabilitation in the future.
2. Cite the factors going forward that will influence the delivery of inpatient rehabilitation care.
3. Explain the role bundling of post-acute care will play in the future of inpatient rehabilitation.
Randall Braddom, MD
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Activity Director: Cristopher White, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Kimberley L. Zvara, MD
Peter Connelly, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN / Case Manager
Amy Slavik, RN / Case Manager
Linda Yoon, RN / Triage Nurse
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.