- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a specialty which encompasses a wide range of clinical pathology and is ever evolving. MCW PM&R Grand Rounds strives to give clinicians in practice and training education and updates that reflect new advances and best in care practices for this specialty. Areas identified for focus this year include advances in diagnosing and treating neuromuscular disease, lymphedema and musculoskeletal conditions.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To establish disability as a social and political phenomenon.
- To convey the significance of community formation, activism, and critical theory for disabled people; and
- To generate a cross-disciplinary conversation about the lived experience of disability that bridges the physical with the social and cultural.
Jason Farr, MD
Assistant Professor of English
Cristopher White, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Kimberley L. Zvara, MD
Peter Connelly, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN / Case Manager
Amy Slavik, RN / Case Manager
Linda Yoon, RN / Triage Nurse
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.