Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recall two expectations about romantic relationships that are helpful to develop after SCI.
- Discuss three problem-solving communication skills that people with SCI can use with partners.
- Explain how the Gottman model of couple's communication facilitates mutual understanding.
Michael D. Smith, PsyD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Spinal Cord Injury and Neurological Therapies
Spinal Cord Injury, Spasticity, Multiple Sclerosis and Movement Disorder Programs
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.