ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Review the current literature.
2. Understand the procedure and what it entails.
3. Identify patients appropriate for ortho biologic therapies.
Karie Zach, MD
Sports Medicine Director
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara