Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize ultrasound findings seen in entrapment neuropathies.
- Identify role of ultrasound for needle EMG.
- Describe limitations of both ultrasound and EMG.
Dale Colorado, DO, MPH
Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurology
Medical Director, Orthopaedic Regenerative Medicine Program
Medical Director, EMG
Washington University School of Medicine
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.