Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Describe the latest applied sport science and medicine techniques used with the Milwaukee Bucks.
2. The use of data analytics in player health and performance.
3. Integration of new technologies into the preparation of players for injury prevention and enhance performance.
Dr. Troy Flanagan
Director of Performance
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.