ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the concept of gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Review demographic and health disparities of LGBTQ populations.
- Increase cultural competence in providing care for LGBTQ patients.
- Understand basics of gender-affirming care for transgender patients.
|Andrew Petroll||Gilead Sciences||Research Support|
Andrew Petroll, MD, MS
Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Inclusion Health Clinic
Division of Infectious Diseases
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Center for AIDS Intervention Research
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara