Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Compare and contrast how pain is experienced by athletes versus non-athletes.
2. Compare and contrast multidisciplinary rehabilitative care for athletes versus non-athletes, with a focus on the bio-psycho-social aspects for the pain.
3. Incorporate strategies for tailored exercise prescription and lifestyle modification for patients of different fitness levels.
John M. Vasudevan, MD
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
and Clinical Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
University of Pennsylvania
Christopher L. White, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Brian Robertson-Dick, MD
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.