Allied Health Care Professionals
- Gain an understanding of opportunities for faculty in global health.
- Gain an understanding of motor vehicle related deaths and injuries and how a comprehensive approach reduces deaths and injuries.
- Gain an understanding of gun violence as a biopshychosocial disease.
- Gain an understanding of how Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation plays a role in reducing the disability of injury.
Stephen Hargarten, MD, MPH
Director, Comprehensive Injury Center
Associate Dean, Office of Global Health
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Heather M. Curtiss, MD
Barbara Hughes, RN
Carley N. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.