PM&R Research Day 2015
Research Day focuses on individual research project presentations by residents, medical and graduate students, and faculty members to encourage the culture of clinical and translational research activities and collaborations. Successes and barriers to research activities and collaborations are identified and defined through the activities of this event, and strategies for program enhancement are developed in post Research Day meeting discussions and actions.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Identify existing barriers to advancing the research culture at the individual and departmental level and develop strategies to address barriers.
2. Gain knowledge about different areas of rehabilitation research; translational, clinical, and medical education to expand research activity the individual and departmental level, and across departments and institutions.
3. Apply strategies to implement research ideas into clinical practice, and how to assess and react to outcomes.
4. Develop evidence–based rehabilitation knowledge in the areas of neurorehabilitation, medical education, TBI, stroke, pain, SCI, and research develoment.
Danny Riley, PhD
Diane Braza, MD
Roger O. Smith, PhD
Erin McGonigle, MD
Jennifer Yacub Martin, MD
Jacob Clearfield, MD
Aaron Flanagan, MD
Tara Mencias, MD
Nick Appleby, DO
Peter Gikas, MD
William Kim, MD
Sam Matsuo, MD
Jonathan Pasma, DO
Shrikant Tele, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.00 APAAPA credit.
- 4.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.