ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses, residents, medical students, counselors, other allied mental health professionals.
1. Appreciate the role of a consultation-liaison psychiatrist in medically ill patients with unexplained psychiatric symptoms
2. Understand ways in which the immune system can interact with psychiatric illness
3. Recognize scenarios in which a patient's psychiatric symptoms may have an organic eitology
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.