- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Articulate specific instances when religion and medicine may conflict
- Appreciate how patients and families understand illness and its relationship to medicine and religion
- Recognize your own biases associated with potential medical and religious conflict
Mary Homan, MA, MSHCE, DrPH
Activity Director: Carlyle Chan, MD
David Cipriano, PhD
Jeffrey Miller, APNP
Robert Huberty, LCSW
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.