ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Distinguish mood syndromes and appreciate the varied course of illness in bipolar disorder
2. Learn how longitudinal data may be used to answer clinical research questions
3. Review how mixed mood states contribute to risk for suicidal behaviors in bipolar disorder
Jess Fiedorowicz, MD
Departments of Psychiatry, Epidemiology, and Internal Medicine
Director, Mood Disorders Center
Medical Director, IJPW Mood Disorders Inpatient Service
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.