Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Identify the conditions which contribute to suicide in the veteran populations
2. Learn how loss of power, identity, and purpose lead to burden
3. Describe how the myth of Sisyphus offers an explanation for the absurd and a suggestion for therapeutic intervention
Michael McBride, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Local Recovery Coordinator, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.