Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
• Develop skills in interpretation of chest radiology studies, including but not limited to chest radiographs, CT scan, PET scan, and VQ scan.
• Correlate clinical symptoms and course of patient’s disease with chest radiologic findings.
• Develop evidence-based knowledge on the radiologic presentation, diagnosis and management of the cases presented through a problem-focused review of pertinent medical literature.
• Update the radiologists on the information required for various disease work ups and provide follow ups for cases they have evaluated.
• Provide interaction and consultation on difficult clinical cases being evaluated currently.
Luis Antonio Sosa Lozano, MD
Chief, Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Luis Antonio Sosa Lozano
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.