- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference is intended to expose physicians to subspecialized case studies as applied to research-based-outcomes, new technologies, and treatment concepts. Each week a new topic is presented and discussed—allowing for questions and new learning developments, and conceptual enrichment.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radio-therapeutic management of all forms of cancers from typical to atypical.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients based on research and clinical outcomes.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients with the utilization of new technologies.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatments, while utilizing available tools and data and optimizing mortality rates and treatment outcomes.
- Identify non-radiation approached to the cancer patient
- Identify concurrent therapies to be used with radiation to achieve the best outcome for the cancer patient.
Presenters: Amber Retzlaff, MD "GBM"
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except:
|Allen Li, PhD||Elekta, Accuray||Speaker|
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure and in accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.