- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference is intended to expose physicians to subspecialized case studies as applied to research-based-outcomes, new technologies, and treatment concepts. Each week a new topic is presented and discussed—allowing for questions and new learning developments, and conceptual enrichment.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radio-therapeutic management of all forms of cancers from typical to atypical.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients based on research and clinical outcomes.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients with the utilization of new technologies.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatments, while utilizing available tools and data and optimizing mortality rates and treatment outcomes.
- Identify non-radiation approached to the cancer patient
- Identify concurrent therapies to be used with radiation to achieve the best outcome for the cancer patient.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except:
|Allen Li, PhD||Elekta, Accuray||Speaker|
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure and in accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.