This conference is intended to expose physicians to subspecialized case studies as applied to research-based-outcomes, new technologies, and treatment concepts. Each week a new topic is presented and discussed—allowing for questions and new learning developments, and conceptual enrichment.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radio-therapeutic management of all forms of cancers from typical to atypical.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients based on research and clinical outcomes.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients with the utilization of new technologies.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatments, while utilizing available tools and data and optimizing mortality rates and treatment outcomes.
- Identify non-radiation approached to the cancer patient
- Identify concurrent therapies to be used with radiation to achieve the best outcome for the cancer patient.
Faculty & credentials:
Colleen Lawton, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following
|Joseph Bovi, MD||Elekta||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
+1 (414) 805-4488
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin
9200 W. Wisconsin AvenueSpecialty Clinics Building; 3rd Floor; Radiation Oncology Conference Room
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.