Radiation Oncology Case Conference is intended to expose physicians to oncologic subspecialized case studies as applied to research-based-outcomes, new technologies, and treatment concepts. Each week a new topic is presented and discussed—allowing for questions and new learning developments, and conceptual enrichment.
Key Words: Radiation Oncology
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Physics, Physics Residents, Medical Residents
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Identify concurrent therapies to be used with radiation to achieve the best outcome for the cancer patient.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients based on research and clinical outcomes.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients with the utilization of new technologies.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatments, while utilizing available tools and data and optimizing mortality rates and treatment outcomes.
- Identify non-radiation approached to the cancer patient.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radio-therapeutic management of all forms of cancers from typical to atypical.
Colleen Lawton, MD
Vice Chair, Professor
Department of Radiation Oncology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Colleen Lawton, MD, Vice Chair, Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Michael Straza, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Malika Siker, MD, Associate Dean, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Adam Currey, MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
John Longo, MD, Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Monica Shukla, MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Beth Erickson, MD, Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Christina Small, MD, Resident, Radiation Oncology, MCW
William Hall, MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Lindsay Puckett, MD, Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Saryleine Ortiz de Choudens, MD, Instructor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Musaddiq Awan, MD, Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
Meena Bedi, MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology, MCW
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Joseph Bovi, MD||Imaging Biometrics||Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.