The Radiation Oncology Research Grand Rounds are designed to inform the radiation oncologist, who normally has a subspecialty, of new and emerging technologies and treatment techniques to create better outcomes in both quantity and quality for patients receiving radiation. It helps to keep radiation oncologists well informed about the constantly changing and emerging technologies, treatment techniques and outcomes relative to the field of radiation oncology and to push for quality outcomes for these treatment techniques.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radiotherapeutic management of major forms of cancer
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients.
- Determine the optimal radiotherapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients
Faculty & credentials:
Colleen Lawton, MD Program Director
Malika Siker, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons:
+1 (414) 805-4505
01/29/2014 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm CST
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave3rd Floor - East Clinic, Radiation Oncology Conference Room C3200
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.