- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Radiation Oncology Research Grand Rounds are designed to inform the radiation oncologist, who normally has a subspecialty, of new and emerging technologies and treatment techniques to create better outcomes in both quantity and quality for patients receiving radiation. It helps to keep radiation oncologists well informed about the constantly changing and emerging technologies, treatment techniques and outcomes relative to the field of radiation oncology and to push for quality outcomes for these treatment techniques.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Learn about elements of communication
- Learn about how to effectively persuade and motivate others
- Tips for effectively navigating resident role
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons: