- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Radiation Oncology Research Grand Rounds are designed to inform the radiation oncologist, who normally has a subspecialty, of new and emerging technologies and treatment techniques to create better outcomes in both quantity and quality for patients receiving radiation. It helps to keep radiation oncologists well informed about the constantly changing and emerging technologies, treatment techniques and outcomes relative to the field of radiation oncology and to push for quality outcomes for these treatment techniques.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the radiotherapeutic management of major forms of cancer
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients.
- Determine the optimal radiotherapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons: