Radiation Oncology is a constantly evolving, highly technical field with many varied treatment techniques applicable to many varied subspecialties. The radiation oncologist, while focusing on his/ her subspecialty must also be aware of new and evolving technologies and treatment techniques in subspecialties other than their own. With the addition of the MRI Linac machine, technology focused care is becoming even more crucial in treating patients. This conference is intended to enhance the overall fund of knowledge required for the radiation oncologist to treat patients in all subspecialties and to inform the radiation oncologist on quality delivery of these technologies.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the Radio-therapeutic management of major forms of cancer.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatment.
Faculty & credentials:
Colleen Lawton, MD
Presenter: William Hall, MD "An Update of the Prostate NRG Nodal Contouring Atlas, The Making of an International Guideline"
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following
Joseph Bovi, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
+1 (414) 805-4488
03/11/2020 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm CDT
Froedtert Specialty Clinics Building
9200 West Wisconsin AvenueRadiation Oncology Conference Room C3200
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.