- Radiation oncologists
- Medical physicists
- Radiation oncology medical and physics residents
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of my cancer patients.
- Assess emerging data and technical information regarding changes and progress in the Radio-therapeutic management of major forms of cancer.
- Assess the significance of new radiation approaches and technologies for the treatment of various cancer patients.
- Determine the optimal radio-therapeutic techniques for individual cancer patients.
- Improve the quality and safety of patient radiation therapy treatment.
Presenter: Joshua Corteville, MD "Inoperable Endometrial Cancer"
Dr. Saryleine Ortiz de Choudens “Characterization of Oligometastatic State in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma”
Joseph Bovi, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.